Thermaval™—Tougher than temperature
Thermaval™ is the first series of pearlescent pigments for the high temperature range dedicated to tableware applications. These metallic-looking pigments not only retain their brilliant color when used at cost-efficient fast firing temperatures above 1100ºC, but they also enable completely new effects with breathtaking sparkle and shimmer from any angle.
Thermaval™ pigments are available in four colors:
- Metallic Gold
- Metallic Silver
- Metallic Copper
- Metallic White
Thermaval™ key features
- resistant* to high temperatures up to 1180ºC
- chemical resistant
- known for its outstanding intensity of sparkle and chroma
- narrow particle size: 80% within 5-40 μm
- usable in in-glaze application (fast-firing process)
- cost efficient
- suitable for microwave use and dishwasher safe
- practically cadmium-free and lead-free
* Temperature resistance depends on the proper selection of pigment-matrix combination. For any advice, please contact us.
Do you have more questions about Thermaval™?