Welcome to the Inhouse Consulting team - providing business consulting and developing talents for our vibrant science & technology company
What we offer
Our compelling value proposition brings our mandate of talent development and business consulting to life.
Meet some of our consultants
Sonia Ng – Singapore Office
How would you describe your job?
As an Inhouse Consultant, I consult and collaborate with my colleagues to tackle some of their biggest and highest priority challenges. My job is to help them solve problems, brainstorm ideas and get them to be implementation-ready.Read more
Daniel Helfer - Darmstadt Office
Why did you choose to work as an Inhouse Consultant?
I truly enjoy working together with clients to solve complex problems. As an Inhouse Consultant, I can combine this passion with being an integral part of a dynamic company and building a strong network during my projects.Read more
Jennifer Yao - US Office
What are your daily challenges? What do you like most about your job?
The context and the problem keep evolving and changing every day. I like the new knowledge and challenges this role presents to me every time there is a new project. I also enjoy working with the business to solve the problem together and see the real impact on the business.Read more
Meet some of our Associates
Jessalyn Kohn – US Office
Why did you choose the Global Graduate Program?
Coming out of graduate school, I wanted to work in consulting for a while to further explore different functional areas in healthcare and life sciences, without the typical external consulting lifestyle. The Global Graduate Program offered the perfect opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects while also building strong relationships within the company to prepare my transfer into the business.Read more
Alexander Ficht – Darmstadt Office
What are your typical responsibilities at work?
There are no "typical responsibilities“, all tasks are project-, customer- and subject-dependent, but some partially recurring activities for Graduates include: Quantitative and qualitative analysis, stakeholder & project management, research & interview conduction and insight generation & communication.Read more
Shi Han Tay - Singapore Office
How would you describe your job?
There is never really a dull moment! Shifting projects every 3-4 months provides a constant learning curve to satisfy my curiosity. On top of that, I get to co-create solutions with other colleagues from a diverse background and culture. It’s amazing how much talent we have across the organization!Read more
What we do
In Business Consulting, we co-create solutions with inspirational company leaders & top-tier peers, thereby shaping the future of our company.
Our passion is to develop talents for our company. More than 150 of our alumni so far transitioned into management functions in the business.
- We work across all functions: Life Science, Healthcare, Electronics & Group Functions
- We support a broad variety of topics in line with our corporate strategy & culture
- We support inspiring company leaders on global, regional & local level
Our talent development aims to prepare you for your future career at our company
- Focus on driving high-impact consulting projects for 2-4 years accompanied by continuous development through coaching & mentoring as well as a training curriculum
- Transition into a strategic, commercial or operational management role at our company to take on greater responsibilities within the broader Organization
GoGlobal Graduate Program
- 2-year program with first year spent on consulting projects and the second year on full-time assignments in the business functions with international stations
- Focus on training and exposure to a mix of business line functions and consulting activities
- Transition into a functional role at our company to continue development as a future leader
- 3-months internship with a guaranteed steep learning curve in both, consulting toolkit and industry knowledge through working on joint projects with our Consultants and Associates and participating in trainings
- 6+-months working student position to shape the strategy and positioning as well as Operations Excellence of Inhouse Consulting together with our leadership team
- Opportunity to transition into our GoGlobal Graduate Program to further pursue a career in Consulting at our company
After having worked within our Inhouse Consulting Team, our alumnis transition into various and interesting roles throughout the organization. Starting in Inhouse Consulting is only the start of your future career!
Head of Global Projects
Life Science Strategy & Services
E2E Marketing & Strategy Process Solutions
EMD Digital Business Development
New Product Planning, Neurology & Immunolgy
Head of Business Development
WORK WITH US
START SOMETHING SPECIAL!
Give your career the opportunity to grow and thrive in a safe and pioneering environment focused on creating impact for customers and patients.View All Jobs Chat with an employee