Move with MilliporeSigma - Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
The Sheboygan Falls MilliporeSigma site is a 75-acre production center for the Life Science and Electronics businesses of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. Our ability to make great things happen is driven by the diverse workforce of more than 600 personnel who work together toward a common purpose, which is to impact life and health with science.
The site is made of 13-unique facilities that enclose 420,000 square feet. We provide a range of services and products to scientists in research labs, and best-in-class products for pharmaceutical development and manufacturing.
Learn more about us
The Sheboygan campus manufactures across a spectrum of items ranging from products used in smart glass to products used in computer chips. Sheboygan facilities also specializes in products used in drug treatments: cancer, lung fibrosis, MS, bacterial infections, and psoriasis.
Products that enhance drug delivery and glucose monitoring are manufactured here as well. We aim to add 40 new jobs by the end of the year to support the site's increased production, packaging, material handling, warehousing and shipping.
We are a global science & technology company
- The Sheboygan Falls campus will house the Life Science business’ first Lateral Flow MembraneProduction Facility in the United States. When complete, the new state of the art facility will aid thesurge in demand experienced by our global in vitro diagnostic manufacturing customers. It is supportedby a $136.7 million contract award from the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), on behalf of the U.S.Department of Health and Human Services
- This investment complements the global capacity network of the Life Science business sector of MerckKGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, by adding capabilities similar to its two production lines in Cork, Ireland
Careers in Chemistry
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee undergrad students came onsite for a site tour, careers in chemistry presentation and Q & A lunch with our staff.
MEET OUR TEAM
Jeff provides strategic and operational leadership to assure customer satisfaction and best-in-class products. He leads the diverse workforce of 600+ colleagues who work together toward a common purpose: to impact life and health with science.
Hear from some of our employees
Opportunities! There are so many development opportunities available for career growth. I was hired in packaging and through the tuition reimbursement program, I was able to drive my development.
Patty W., Sr.
MilliporeSigma's Benefits Programs offers a broad range of choices. We are committed to Comprehensive & Competitive Benefits, Health & Well-Being and Services for Life.
- Company Benefits such as company retirement plans, which are most often financed by us but might also require part finance by the employee, or flexible working models
- Health & Well-Being Benefits which might include wellness classes, company sports, access to private counseling, discounted dental care insurance, nutrition counseling, vaccinations or meal vouchers
- Services for Life, our platform to provide support or self-service for individual needs such as child or elderly care, or exclusive retail discounts on travel, fashion, electronics and more
5485 Co Rd V, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085