Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 66 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life â from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Dear applicant, Thank you very much for your interest in our company as a potential career destination! We, too, are very interested in getting in touch with you and even if currently, there may not be any appropriate vacancy, we would like to ensure that we are well-positioned to consider your profile for vacancies evolving in the future. Our recruiters will be happy to checkÂ if your profile meets the position requirements of future position postingsÂ and will proactively establish contact in such cases. We would like to invite you to become part of this circle of potential candidates for our Consumer Health business (e.g. Research & Development, Technical Operations, Project Management). Merckâs Consumer Health business provides a broad range of OTC (over-the-counter) products for relieving muscle, joint and back pain, colds and headaches as well as products for supporting physical activity and mobility. WeÂ sincerely hope that there will be an opportunity we can discuss soon!
Who you are:
- Relevant educational background (science, engineering, BA, MBA)
- You are a young professional with ~3+ years of business experience or an experienced professional with ~7+ years of experience
- Successful track record in a multinational matrix environment in the OTC (over the counter) or FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) sector
- English language skills with an international mindset and attitude
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset, drive for results, team orientation, strong collaboration skills
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com