A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As part of our CAPEX Controlling Team you will support in the evaluation of strategic investment projects and the preparation for decision making of investment committee. You will be involved in the monitoring of investment project spending and in the post-implementation assessment of investment projects. Additionally, you gain insights in actual vs. plan analysis and planning processes.
Who you are:
- You study Business Administrations or Comparable
- You completed your Bachelor
- You are very familiar with corporate finance and have a sound knowledge of business planning
- You have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You possess strong communication skills and are fluent in English, German a plus
- You are highly motivated, engaged as well as analytical and results orientated
Duration: 6 Months, starting 01.01.2018 or earlier
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com