A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We are looking for an intern who wants to join our Digital unit. You will be supporting our team as a PMO assistant in daily activities and assist the managers on special projects assignments and interact with their stakeholder. The daily activities include event planning, HR support, research marketing projects. You will be in charge of advanced administrative support on a highly responsible and confidential nature to the Chief of Digital on a timely manner. You will work in a multinational, fast-growing and dynamic environment. This is an internship. You must be enrolled at a German university/college.
Who you are
- You study Social Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing Management or equivalent similar subjects
- You are highly motivated and self-organized
- You have a strong communicational skills (excellent English skills and German is a plus)
- You are eager to learn and work independently in an international environment
- You have good knowlege of MS Office
This is a full-time paid internship, preferable minimum of 4-6 months.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!