A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others
Your role: As part of our M&A Controlling Team you will support the analysis of M&A projects throughout all its phases. You will be involved in the financial due diligence, the company valuation as well as the purchase price allocation. Additionally, you support in the integration of the targets, perform post-acquisition tracking, work on the high standard valuation tools, guidelines and models, e.g. calculate the company WACC.
Who you are:
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic students who have the ambition to succeed and thrive under pressure and in a team. A demonstrated interest in both finance and M&A is a must. To be considered you should have at least completed the penultimate-year or final year of bachelor studies.
Additional requirements include:
• Enrolled in Business Administration or Natural Science studies
• Interest in corporate finance, business planning and M&A (ideally with first practical experience gained at investment banks or Big4)
• Highly motivated with excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English
• Initiative to take on early responsibility and manage your own projects
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
Duration: 6 months, starting date: From November 2019
What we offer: In company are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!