Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life â from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Responsible for assigned Strategic Pharma Accounts through the implementation of globally-defined account strategies that deliver sales growth, profitability & service. You will work within a matrix environment to ensure collaborative interactions with regional sales & service organizations that drive top and bottom line sales growth and ensure that global strategic pharma customers receive the highest levels of quality and service.
- Direct responsibility for Research and Applied sales throughout Strategic Accounts.
- Formulating & implementing global account plans that deliver on strategies to maximize sales growth and profitability
- Managing & developing strategic global relationships across procurement, technical, scientific and commercial contacts by building collaborative relationships and increasing the number of high-level, strategic contacts at assigned accounts.
- Negotiating, renewing and implementing global contracts at assigned accounts
Who you are
- Fluent in English and German
- Scientific or Business diploma /degree. PhD or MBA is desirable.
- Significant (international) sales experience, preferably in an international company.
- Strong commercial and people management skills.
- Providing high Service levels and Customer satisfaction
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to implement agreements internationally
- Willingness to travel
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com