A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
During the internship you are working in an international team. Regularly you create market and business analysis reports and support the department’s international strategic projects. Therefore you will be involved in projects for our most important brands from a marketing perspective.
We offer you the opportunity to gain valuable insights in the following topics:
- Mentoring by experienced proffessional
- Active involvement within a cross functional team (Marketing, Commercial, Technical, Scientific)
- Independent working with own responsibility
- Insight into the company’s organization, processes, and a global strategic unit
- Development of new business models
- Support within marketing and commercial projects
- Support in technical projects
- Independent project work up to management of sub-projects
- Student in Business, Science, Economics or Technical field
- Bachelor degree, pursuing a Master program or Ph.D.
- Ability to analyses datasets to extract meaningful business insights
- Preferred Understanding of Technical and Engineering concepts (Product management, Networking, Maintenance, Calibration)
- Preferred understanding of Scientific concepts (Embryology, reproductive endocrinology)
- Preferred Understanding of statistics
- Good skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Quick apprehension, self-initiative and reliable working attitude
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and flexibility
- Practical experience in consulting and/or in the field of start-ups is a plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!