A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our company is the world leader in fertility treatments with the vision to develop and provide innovative, easy-to-use products and devices, as well as services, to help infertile couples at every stage of the fertility treatment cycle. Within its Fertility Technology unit we provide embryologist, physicians and patients new technologies that have the potential to improve the outcome. During the internship you are working in an international team. Regularly you create market and business analysis reports and support the department’s international strategic projects. Therefore you will be involved in projects for our most important brands from a marketing perspective.
We offer you the opportunity to gain valuable insights in the following topics:
• Mentoring by experienced professional
• Active involvement within a small cross functional team (Marketing, Commercial, Technical, Scientific)
• Insight into the company's organization, processes, and a global strategic unit
• Support within marketing, commercial and technical projects
• Independent project work (up to management of sub-projects)
• Acquire knowledge in product development and life cycle management
• Student in Business, Science, Economics or Technical field
• Bachelor degree, pursuing a Master program or Ph.D.
• Ability to analyze datasets to extract meaningful business insights
• Preferred understanding of Technical and Engineering concepts
• Preferred understanding of Scientific concepts (Embryology, reproductive endocrinology)
• Good skills in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
• Strong verbal and written English skills
• Quick apprehension, self-initiative and reliable working attitude
• Team spirit, strong communication skills and flexibility
• Practical experience in consulting and/or in the field of start-ups is a plus
Length of internship: 4-6 months
Start: August 2019
What we offer: At the company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!