A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join Merck as Compliance Officer Performance Materials & Merck Group Functions Germany (m/f). In coordination with the Regional Compliance Officer EMEA, you implement, maintain and adjust a sector specific Compliance framework in Germany. You ensure consistency with respect to global and regional Performance Materials Compliance matters and you are collaborating with Merck Group Functions on Compliance-relevant tasks. You creatively design and conduct educational and training programs for Merck employees in Germany as defined in the respective training plan. In addition, you advise and interact with senior management and serve as primary point of contact for all compliance related issues in your focus areas.
Who you are:
- University degree in communication, marketing or equivalent
- Compliance experience in a relevant industry
- High communication skills and ability to interact with management in and to build consensus with business teams and other group functions
- Ability to articulate Merck standards as outlined in the relevant guidelines, and codes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High level of personal integrity and flexibility
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com