A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Coordinate the implementation of quality plan/project (CIP)
- TrackWise coordinator (customer complaint/service, audit, deviation and CAPA)
- Draft /revise/review the necessary procedure, working instruction, data, and report
- Quality assurance activities, e.g. ISO quality system, MRB, MOC, e-DOC system, customer/internal/ third party/supplier audit and prepare report/data for these responses/follow-up, management review, 8D report, PCN, FMEA, etc.
- Collect/sort the RMA(returned material analysis) and follow up
- Answer customer questionnaire/self-assessment audit checklist/ guaranteed letter, quality agreement, etc.
- Data-mining from customerâs feedbacks, then draft the control chart/plan, statistical result, report, etc.
- SEMI customer quality support window (inquiry, questionnaire, PCN, audit, etc.).
- Education: bachelor degree or above in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmacy, environmental, material science or related fields.
- Language: fluent listening, speaking, reading, writing in English.
- Take ownership, be willing to learn more knowledge to solve job-problem
- Communicate/coordinate the personnel with polite manners
- Worked for the manufacturing plant more than 3 years.
- Be capable to operate the instrument of analytical lab, e.g. ICP MS, ICP OES, IC, GC, NMR, FTIR, HPLC, etc.
- Familiar with quality assurance, implement ISO quality system, DCC, audit, 8D report, FMEA, SPC, MSA, etc.
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com