A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Quality Assurance Manager
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with Merck. You will be in charge of ensuring implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of the Quality System so that Development, Clinical Trial Production and Quality Control activities are carried out in accordance with international GMP standards, applicable ICH guidelines, Company quality standards and procedures.
To this end you manage a team of quality and GMP professionals taking care of quality systems, you coordinate preparation and execution of audits from Health Authorities and Company auditing functions, you drive quality systems review and reporting.
As a team manager you drive motivation, performance and results of your team as well as people development.
You report to the Director, Head of Quality Assurance.
Who you are
- Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent;
- 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical and/or biopharmaceutical industry, with strong experience in QA and QC activities;
- Excellent knowledge of quality management systems, cGMP and Health Authorities requirements;
- In depth knowledge of pharmaceutical product, process and analytical development a plus;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Prominent managerial and leadership skills with the potential to grow rapidly into a larger role;
- Eligible to Qualified Person role a plus;
- Based in Guidonia Montecelio (Rome).
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com