A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Quality Manager Distribution (m/f), you will be part of the site leadership team of the Schnelldorf site and represent all quality topics. You will be responsible for the compliance of the appropriate guidelines and standards. Furthermore, you will have to provide quality oversight for the Merck distribution network across EMEA. You will direct the local quality delegate/local site QA and support the local distribution managers in all ISO, GDP and general quality questions as reliable partner. In your role, you will receive support from Quality Distribution, ISO and Subsidiary teams and Distribution Operations to establish, maintain and improve the local Quality Management Systems.
Who you are:
- Diploma/Master degree in Science
- Professional experience (approx. 5 years) in a Quality Management role, ideally combined with know-how in distribution/logistics
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 and GDP
- Thorough knowledge of Project Management and Process Improvement skills
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com