A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The task of the Technical Marketing team is translating customer needs into R&D andÂ promotingÂ products. Tight collaboration with Application Teams worldwide is required and comprises material selection as well as preparing joint evaluations with our customers in our laboratories. Being part of the Marketing & Sales organization, the candidate will work very closely with our local Sales Teams, particular those in Japan and China. This includes customer visits. In this context, the Technical Marketing Manager for OLED will be the main contact window for our customersâ R&D organization and will be involved in all technical discussions (timeline, roadmap, further requirement, etc). With excellent communication skills, the candidate will ensure the bridging with our internal organization locally and globally, with R&D, Application and Sales and will technically follow up the development of the R&D projects on OLEDs.
Who you are
- Master in Chemistry, Physics or Electrical Engineering, PhD advantageous
- 3+ years experience in the OLED field and 5+ years experience in Technical Marketing, Application LaboratoryÂ or similar
- Advanced knowledge in English mandatory. LanguageÂ skills in Japanese, Chinese and German are advantageous
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skillsÂ and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills andÂ ability working in multicultural and virtual interdisciplinary teams
- Willingness to travel
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com