A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will be part of Biopharma China project management office and work closely with the leadership team across the China organization as well as interact with regional and global counterparts. You will be in charge of management and overall accountability of a core number of Biopharma China strategic projects. Acting as a true change agent and communicate effectively with stakeholders across a complex matrix environment is core to the role. You are expected to build strong and effective working relationship with relevant stakeholders and address on-going project issues through coordinating communication between stakeholders. As a seasoned project manager you are expected to create and maintain project reporting system and standards. You are also expected to support the head of project management office on other project related tasks.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree, and preferably an MBA
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in corporate or consulting with focus on pharmaceutical, bio-tech or related industry
- Experience in rolling out implementation and project management
- Collaborative team player, high competence to work in complex cross-functional/cross-geographical/ cross-functional teams
- Work autonomously and self-driven
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking ability
- International experience to bridge cultural and communication issues
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project, Powerpoint, and Excel
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!