A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We are offering an interesting, diversified and challenging internship at Group Strategy where you will work directly with our senior managers to solve business problems and drive change. You will be involved and provide support for group-wide strategic programs and projects. We’ll immerse you in many aspects of the project including scoping & design, project management, content definition, and implementation especially focused on overarching topics related to People, Digitalization, Group functions and Organizational development.
You can expect an inclusive & international team environment. We are committed to mentoring, on the job training & learning, teamwork, and transparency.
Who you are:
- Student (m/f) in Economics/Business Administration/Management/Psychology or Communication
- Highly motivated, outgoing, self-starter, willing to assume responsibility
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and another language/German would be a plus
- Structured and reliable working attitude, curiosity to learn new things
Duration: 3-6 months (Starting: immediately)
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com