A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
è ä½ è¯´ æ ä¹¦
é¨/é¨é¨ Division/Process Solution Business Unit
èä½ Title: PS Sales Coordination Supervisor
å·¥ä½å°ç¹ Location: Shanghai
æ±æ¥å¯¹è±¡ Report to: Sun Nan Xiang
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Collaboration with internal and external customers
- Lead and coach sales coordination team
- Quotation handling in Customer Relationship Management tool (SFDC)
- Lead projects upon business needs
- Smooth order processing
- Business analysis and reports creation for the sales team.
- Regulatory queries & Customer questionnaires
- Sales Material Management activities
- Handles and resolves customer complaints about quality of service
- College diploma or above of BioengineeringãBiochemistry or Pharmaceutical Engineering background is preferred.
- Prefer to have working experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good communication.
- Can customer-focused and work independently.
- Very fluent English speaking level on the phone, and emails, reports.
- Can use Excel/Power point/Word to do the analysis and reports
- High working efficiency and strong sense of responsibility
- Self motivated individual, possessed a mature, integrity and teamwork are definitely required.
ç´æ¥ä¸å¸ Report to
Sun Nan Xiang
äººäºç»ç HR Manager
é¨é¨ç»ç Division/Dept. Mgr
æ»è£ Country Manager
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com