A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join our Mobius team in Danvers, MA. This position will be primarily responsible to develop and maintain innovative mechanical and automated solutions to continuously improve the Mobius operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, evaluate, improve and document manufacturing processes.
• Develop and implement process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
• Analyze manufacturing process flows for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput.
• Lead Process Excellence initiatives.
• Collaborate with designers and engineering to ensure assemblies and components can be manufactured effectively.
• Develop and write IQ/OQ/PQ protocols for appropriate equipment and systems within the guidelines of cGMP, internal policies and procedures.
• Perform and/or supervise the execution of protocols.
• Review executed protocols and write final reports.
• Work closely with operations to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
• Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) for various validation related use.
• Provide engineering support in operations to trouble shoot and resolve technical problems.
• Support company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, all regulatory and GMP requirements.
Who You Are:
• 10+ years experience in similar roles.
• B.S. in Engineering (e.g. Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical) from an accredited college or university.
• Prior experience in medical, biotechnology or similar field preferred.
• Knowledge of manufacturing concepts and GMP.
• Strong background in product industrialization.
• Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
• Lean Six Sigma experience - Green Belt certified, Black Belt preferred.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.