A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: an exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Senior Lawyer. In coordination with the Legal Director you support the Legal Department to guarantee the legality of every actions and decisions taking into account external and internal rules. You advice on every legal areas providing the technical legal support to the Business Units and Support Departments. You elaborate and follow up of all kind of legal contracts and administrative issues of the Company (except for regulatory issues) and support in the implementation and update of internal procedures to assure legal risk management. In addition you identify needs and guarantee compliance with all external as well as internal legal requirements as well as coordinate external assessors.
Who you are:
• You have University Degree in Law and Legal Postgraduate Master is highly recommended.
• You have minimum 5 years of experience in the Legal Area of multinational company (Healthcare / Pharma / Chemical industry preferred) or of a qualified Legal Consulting.
• You have high knowledge and experience of compliance in regulated sectors.
• You have experience in data privacy and digital projects.
• You are fluent in English and have availabity to travel.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!