A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a member of the Planning & Forecasting Solutions team you will be responsible for coordinating and managing international projects within the Planning & Forecasting landscape for the Merck Group. You will work together with the content owners in business and group controlling to understand end user and business requirements, define detailed concepts for technical implementation, and lead respective realization projects or sub-projects with the support of professional consultants. To set up projects within our Predictive and FP&A environment a profound understanding of mathematical/statistical methods is necessary to discuss concepts with our data scientists.
Who you are:
- Master degree in Business Administration and Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
- Experience of min. 3 years in Finance/IT regards controlling, planning and reporting systems
- Experience in OLAP databases (e.g. IBM TM1, SAP BPC, etc.), big data and data science
- Data science, big data and data engineering know-how is an asset
- Profound conceptual thinking and solid project managing skills
- Strong customer-orientation and persistence in finding solutions
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com