A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The internship is about supporting two major areas of internal service within the Global MarCom organization for the Businesses Research Solutions and Applied Solutions:
1. MarCom analytics
- Support in the maintenance and evolution of MarCom performance reports and dashboards for all multi-channel marketing activities
- Support the management of MarCom procedures and processes, evaluate existing practice and opportunities for a global standardization and synergies
2. Rollout of global MarCom campaigns
- Support the collaboration of Global Campaign Management with Commercial Regions
- Support the organisation of global Marcom trainings and events with and for Commercial Regions
- Support projects for Global MarCom (Research Solutions)
- Support the maintenance of the media asset management for MarCom
- Support the management of internal communications coming from Global MarCom to its stakeholders
Main required skills:
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluent English (written and oral)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!