A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As project manager for Wuxi single use project, you will be responsible for
- Set up production areaÂ clean room construction, including CAPEX procurement and engineering management
- Technical transfer from US site for single use products: frequently touch base with global team to ensure technique transferred.
- Production management for single use products after the product line set up by leading engineering and production team
- Bachelor degree
- 4 years of production/project management experience
- GMP/Medical deviceÂ knowledge preferred
- Ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization
- Business-fluent English skills
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com