A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- supporting the Divisional Quality Representative in there area in QMS implementation, propose of Quality objective and target, review the effectiveness of operating procedure, coordinate an implementation of Quality internal audit as well as follow-up the corrective and preventive action.
- has tasks to give the recommendation and consideration of EHS issues to Management
- Develop and implement SOPs (Standar Operational Procedure)
- Manage the training program personnel involved in distribution activities
- Coordinate activities and drug withdrawal
- Supervise the handling of customer complaints
- Ensure self inspection be running
- Responsible to all regulated items under Merck Group Companies (precursor management, hazardous materials, Hazardous and toxic materials in PTMI and MCLS)
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com