A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Sr. FunctiOnal Analysts supply chain Planning
Job Location: Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 3050 Spruce Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
Send resumes to Sigma-Aldrich Corp., 400 Summit Drive, 4th Fl., Burlington, MA 01803
The Sr. Functional Analysts Supply Chain will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Analyze, specify, configure, test, document, and implement global IS solutions in a SAP APO (Advance Planner and Optomizer) and SAP ECC (Enterprise Core Component) system to meet business requirements in regards to Materials Planning;
- Design and configure functions of SAP SCM-APO;
- Create specifications for development, validate specifications with key users, and configure systems;
- Configure interfaces with other SAP software products and ensure that the interfaces are designed and implemented inline with industry best practices;
- Perform unit tests and write technical documentation following the IS standards in modules related to Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, and Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling in APO; and
- Provide robust and reliable IT Solutions for Supply Chain management using the tools present in SAP SCM and/or SAP ECC.
Travel Requirement: 10% domestic and 10% international.
This position is eligible for Sigma-Aldrich Employee Referral Program.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Employer requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field. Candidate must have six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience as an SAP consultant including experience with implementation of all sub modules of SAP APO including demand planning, supply network planning, and production planning and detail scheduling.
In addition, the candidate must have the following:
- Demonstrated ability with implementing custom solutions within SAP by working cross functionally between distribution centers and development consultants to meet business needs;
(2) Demonstrated ability to align business needs with industry best practices gained through SAP application experience within a corporate environment;
(3) Demonstrated knowledge in cross functional integration between Planning and other cross functions including Warehouse management, Procurement, Production, and Projects within SAP ERP gained through the completion of SAP implementation projects; and
(4) Demonstrated knowledge of interface between the SCM system and APO module to facilitate production planning to meet customer needs.
All years of experience can be gained concurrently.
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.