Customer Care Specialist-Â ItalianÂ and Dutch speaker
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As a Customer Care Specialist in our European team with a focus on theÂ Dutch and ItalianÂ market you are responsible for complaint management. This means track, handle and solve all complaints such as invoicing, product or service complaints. You investigate, register and process lost or damaged orders, service complaints, credit or rebill requests.
You are first point of contact for all returns to customers and you resolve issues quickly, competently and professional. You also handle and solve situations related to orders and shipments.
In this position you run, analyze and present return metrics to create Plan of Action (POA), Investigation and Route Causes Analysis. Also you follow up with all complaint customers to rate service; identify process gaps and customer service training opportunities.
You work in a high energy and dynamic European team around 8 people which is focused on delivering best-in-class customer support. As a Customer Care Specialist you have the ability to learn and master a number of different skill sets and processes.
You interact extensively in a team environment with peers, supervisors and managers to assist one another with orders and information. You also interface with supporting departments including Technical Service, Finance, Distribution and Sales.
Who you are
As an ideal candidate you have the following:
- An (educational) background in Business
- Customer serviceÂ experience in a similar international environment
- Experience with SAP and Oracle systems a plus
- anyÂ Dutch nativeÂ language, both conversational and written plus fluent inÂ Italian andÂ Dutch
- A positive outlook on dealing with customers and know how to organize/prioritize your work
- Accurate and attention for detail
- Enjoy working in an international team
- Driven to provide outstanding customer service
- Flexible â open to change and able to adjust accordingly
You are the key to our success!