A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our DACH Sales Support team based in Taufkirchen (Munich area) provides support to our Western European Sales and channel management organization, allowing them time to focus on external customer visits and interactions in order to best support revenue growth. We are in daily contact with direct customers and internal sales teams and channel management team throughout Europe, working in a multicultural environment where customer focus is a key. Integrated into the Sales Support team for the Central Area (Austria, Germany & Switzerland), we will welcome your help to: ensure the highest available support by phone and e-mail in CRM tool/ route calls to the best relevant person in-house managing properly the transfer from a customer perspective/ support with quotations and other commercial documents/ support with the renewal of price offers and agreements/ administrative support with tenders/ interact with sales teams, partners and customers/ support manager and colleagues on defined projects and on training of new comers/ other punctual tasks and actions upon business need
Who you are:
- French, German, English imperative (Italian would be an asset)
- Ability to communicate (phone, e-mail and face to face) in a multi-cultural environment
- Good team player, ability to work independently and develop personal initiatives, great learning agility and openess
- Strong administrative skills (very organized)
- Good skills in ERP System (SAP preferred), CRM, Excel, ability to learn quickly other tools and software applications
- If possible experience in a similar position
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com