A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this role you design, develop and implement marketing programs and pricing strategies to support the organization. Your tasks include conducting promotional campaigns and public relations for the assigned area. You are in charge of elaborating marketing concepts for a specific product and its positioning within the local market in coordination with internal customer and further participants. As a specialist you solve a range of straightforward problems through knowledge, analytical skills and experience and ensure the adherence of guidelines and processes for your area of responsibility. Applying your know-how and judgement you analyze factual information and possible solutions and make decisions and recommendations and thereby contribute to the achievement of the objectives of HQ Neurology Marketing.
Your territorial responsibility will cover Tunisia, Algeria & Morocco territories.
• Graduate degree (or equivalent) in pharmaceutical marketing. Scientific background is mandatory
• Relevant professional experience of min. 2-4 years in marketing
• Fluent spoken and written French / English
• Profound customer-orientation with an eye for the company’s own interests.
• Openness for the fresh ideas and new perspectives to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
• Flexibility and keen pursuit of innovation throughout all processes in the continuous search of sustainable new ideas.
• Willingness to set yourself challenging goals in order to achieve superior performance.
• Initiative to constantly improve products, services, processes and working routines.
• Strong desire to develop and grow by way of taking responsibility and engaging in additional tasks and operations.
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com