A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Hungarian subsidiary of Merck is currently seeking an
for definite period.
- Overlooking all HR Operational tasks by the support of HR coordinator and the outsourced payroll provider team
- Ensuring compliance of HR processes with country and company regulations
- Providing HR Business Partnering services to the three main divisions of the company
- Elaborating local HR processes within recruitment, rewards, talent and performance management and learning and development areas with support of Center of Expertise
- Managing projects related to company acquisitions and transactions
Who you are:
- University/College degree (preferably specialization in HR)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in HR Managerial or HRBP role
- Solid knowledge of the relevant Hungarian legislation
- Experience in organizational development projects and/or acquisitions
- Experience in multinational environment
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communication and strong HR consultancy skills
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or life science sector is an asset
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com