A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. To reply customerâs inquiries on product information, prices, availability and order status etc and take orders via phone calls, emails, faxes and sales team.
2. To be responsible for services to designated accounts and account managers, and provide them with services in a timely, careful, responsible and proactive manner;Â
3. To communicate cross functional teams to facilitate the order fulfillment process and ensure customersâ claims, inquiries and special requirement are addressed and handled properly and timely;
4. To perform other duties assigned by line manager.
1. Good English skills
2. Related working experience in customer service
3. Good communication and presentation skills
4. High responsibility and strong service awareness. can work under pressure.
5. SAP experience will be a plus
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com