A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Establish the inspection standardization for raw materials and products, including the inspection methods and qc information/ data management.
- Set up the lab and related process of quality control to ensure the quality inspection accuracy, punctuality and efficiency.
- Improve the quality control level through pdca cycle and conduct tools of 6 sigma, msa, fmea, etc. to prevent product quality issues, guarantee excellent products to customers and efficient operations.
- Manage qc team, monitor the team performance, motivate to meet the business needs and to cultivate good awareness to quality.
- Develop the team by providing support, coaching, learning opportunities for potential growth.
- Cooperation activity among global quality organization.
- Ensure compliance against government regulations, company policies, ehs requirments and iso standards.
- Lead the planning & implementation of qc capability to support the business needs.
scope of people responsibility
- Manages a team that consists of experienced engineers and being accountable for the performance and results of the team.
- Responsible for day-to-day management, setting objectives, reviewing and evaluating performance, coaching and developing employees.
- Represent the department and lead cooperation with other departments.
- Bachelor degree or above, chemistry, physics, material or other related scientific major.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in chemical industry or related field in qc function, with 2 years & above in managerial role or supervision position.
- Knowledge of chemical analysis, operation skills on analysis instrument, quality control knowledge and data analysis capability. good command of english, computer application, team-work and communication skill. leadership.
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com