A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- As the key user of SAP system, responsible for SAP master database collection and update. For example functional location, equipment and BOM master data.
- Work with ERP implementation manager and training coordinator to jointly design and develop long-term and effective SAP training plan and make it happen.
- Review preventive maintenance requirement in SAP system, then communicate with maintenance team member to make the proper maintenance schedule according to production actual situation.
- Review all maintenance work request that created in SAP, determine validity and accuracy of work request: clear scope of work, realistic completion date, proper lead times, labor requirement, work permit, and discuss details with originator of the work order.
- Estimate requirement of all maintenance work order: labor, duration, maintenance material and spare part, skill, certification, work permit etc. then discuss with maintenance foreman to make proper and realizable maintenance schedule.
- Responsible for maintenance data entry and management: maintenance work order, maintenance parts etc; timely close all maintenance work orders and maintenance log items when work is finished.
- Provide the bill of material for the work order, update and count maintenance spare part timely, create purchase requirement for spare part, keep spare part proper inventory with maximum using efficiency and minimum risk of critical part lacking.
- Monthly review the completed situation and performance of maintenance work order, analyze the reason of reject, pending and uncompleted work order.
- Manage maintenance procedure and SOP, make sure it compliant with ISO 9001/14001/18001.
- Manage maintenance document, such as maintenance work record/permit, equipment manual/instruction, drawing etc.
- Provide related maintenance report, such as spare part inventory report, maintenance KPI report, maintenance work order analysis report, PR/PO report etc.
- Bachelor degree university graduate.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good relationship with colleagues and team spirit.
- An engineering degree holder with at least 5 years working experience in maintenance in a chemical plant or pharmaceutical plant, of which at least 1 year was planner role.
- Familiar with the SAP PM module and chemical or pharmaceutical plant equipment maintenance procedure.
- Fluent English speaking, writing and reading (nice to have)
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com