A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
National Medical Science Liaison (UK & ROI) Fertility & Endocrinology
An exciting new role of National Medical Science Liaison (MSL) has been created in our company's Medical Affairs team focussing on Fertility, Endocrinology and General Medicine. In collaboration with the Head of Medical Fertility, the MSL will be establishing and maintaining peer-peer collaborative relationships with all main key leading physicians and major academic institutions or clinics relevant to Fertility and Endocrinology. You will help shaping and support the country Medical Affairs strategy by providing strategic scientific insights, driving specific strategic medical tactics and supporting the clinical development plan. As the scientific peer and resource to the external medical community and internal colleagues you will ensure that our products are utilized safely and effectively. This role will give you the opportunity to have a national responsibility and participate substantially in the medical strategic planning process.
Who you are:
- University degree (Bachelor’s) and Secondary / advanced scientific degree (e.g., MSc, PharmD, PhD, DO, MD) required
- Professional, clinical or research experience required, preferably in related field
- Previous MSL or related pharmaceutical experience is highly desirable
- Experience of the UK clinical environment in fertility and/ or endocrinology (NHS or private sector) is highly desirable
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at