A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Develop strategic business plan on key account business for PMP-Cos China.
2. Develop the global and local key accounts across the territories in China. Identify, evaluate and develop business opportunies.
3. Manage Sales targets and develop effective promotion plan accordingly.
4. Lead key account driven key projects, manage the project pipelines and discover additional NPI opportunities within exiting key accounts.
5. Work together with China sales team to establish long term professional relationships with key accounts to promote the organization products and services.
6. Set up high level customer and government KOL foundation. Collect and analyze industry business development intelligence, plan on market penetration eventually translate into sales and service total solution.
7. Support China sales team to provide key account business solutions.
8. Be part of the pricing management for key account related projects. Provide solid input for the country head in terms of the pricing strategy and involve in all key account driven pricing negotiation activities.
9. Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
1. University degree; graduated in Science or Business studies.
2. International study background is a plus
· Work Experience:
- At least 10 years of key account management, business development or strategy, government communication related experience in relevant industries such as the chemical industry or the pharma industry with a proven track record of commercial success.
· Job specific Competencies & Skills
1. Very proactive working attitude, highly motivated and willing to learn
2. Strategic thinker meanwhile having a creative and "thinking out of box" mindset
3. Strong customer orientation
4. Good analytical skills and presentation skills
5. Strong at communication and cross functional collaboration, good interpersonal skills
6. Proficiency in Mandarin, and excellent in English
7. Domestic travel at 30-50%.
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com