A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Candidate’s profile for MSL:
- Bachelor of Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science.
- Post graduate study (Master degree or Diploma) is an asset.
- Clinical experience specific to the therapeutic area is preferred.
- Previous work experience as a Medical Scientific Liaison is an advantage.
- Knowledge of regulatory, commercial and clinical issues affecting the industry.
- Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice.
Job-specific competencies & skills for MSL:
- Influencing skills
- Communicate in a precise, reliable, unambiguous and timely manner
- Good presentation skills
- English sufficient to communicate within the organization
- Teamwork oriented
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com