A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title： Sourcing Manager, Logistic service China
Report Line: Head of Plant Service, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Direct report: No
Travel Frequency: 20%-30% in China
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 8 years working experience, with more than 5 years working experience related to logistic or supply chain sourcing is preferred
- Experience with previously regional responsibility is preferred
- Expert knowledge and profound experience in transportation (Air, Sea, Road, Courier/Express), and warehousing & distribution
- Strong capability of analytical skills
- Can work with team and manage project remotely
- Strong and high performer is required
- Conflict management skills
- Professional communication skills along with strong intercultural capabilities
- Fluent in both writing and speaking of English is must
- Be able to master office tools, such as excel etc.
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at