A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Millipore Sigma Life Sciences as a Registrations Expert for North America. This role can be based in either Milwaukee, WI, St. Louis, MO, or Boston, MA. In this role you will work in collaboration with the growing North American Registrations team.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Implementing EPA, TSCA and FIFRA-related registration requirements in the US, and Canadian DSL/NDSL-related requirements in Canada and any requirements published in Mexico
- Interaction with internal and external customers to develop reports to federal agencies and you would keep our ERP systems updated with respect to the regulatory information required in those systems
- Working cross functionally with Product Line Managers, Product Quality Experts and other compliance-related experts in the company
- Providing advice and regulatory interpretations to managers of operational or quality areas.
- Finding innovative solutions to regulatory issues in manufacturing and sales
- Preparation and filing of LVE's and PMN's
- New product reviews
- Interaction with management on regulatory (EPA-TSCA/FIFRA) issues
- Data entry into SAP systems
- Data entry into MS Access systems
- Information handling process development/improvement projects
- Employee training in regulatory issues
- Department outreach projects
- Interface with government enforcement agents
Who You Are:
- Minimum BS degree with 8+ yrs or Master’s Degree (Preferred) with 5+ years professional experience
- Experienced working with Chemical Regulations including TSCA and FIFRA (and preferably BPR and REACH)
- Leadership/Management experience is highly desirable
- Experienced developing training presentations
- Good written and verbal communication skills Relevant experience with MS Office tools. SAP experience desirable.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.