A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The MSAT (Manufacturing Science And Technology) group based in Aubonne is responsible for providing support to drug substance commercial operations such as process improvement, lifecycle management and troubleshooting. We are looking for a new dynamic, collaborative and science-driven MSAT Purification Specialist in order to sustain the increasing MSAT demand in compliance with regulatory and quality expectations.
- Designing and executing purification experiments at lab scale to support post market authorization process changes for various commercialized products, with the objective to ensure process robustness while increasing process economics in compliance with quality (GMP) practices and regulatory requirements,
- Writing protocols, reports and associated documentation for assigned studies, and contributing to development of process validation approaches such as scale down model qualification, resin cycling studies,
- Collaborating closely with MSAT and commercial manufacturing operations colleagues to support Site Molecule Experts in designing lifecycle management projects,
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and supporting qualification and implementation in production by fostering communication with commercial manufacturing operations colleagues,
- Leading or participating to troubleshooting of complex process related issues,
- Ensuring rigorous data interpretation by employing appropriate statistical tools and effective data graphing,
- Participate in keeping the laboratory under optimal working conditions,
- May be required to work periodically out of normal business hours, at external lab (e.g., for viral clearance studies) and weekends.
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com