A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of the TA and/or relevant clinical practice
- Knowledge in clinical development & clinical trials
- Project management and process improvement abilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Superior negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational & planning skills
- Fluent command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Knowledge of electronic tools (Excel, word) and good technical understanding for use of databases
Education and Experience
- MD, MS or Ph.D. degree in a science-related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in clinical practice as a plus.
- 2-3 years experience in similar position within multinational Pharma companies is a plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!