Sigma Custom Products
Position Reports to:
HR SOP Ref. No.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Manage all day today activities in the import and export of products. (haz & non-haz)
- Coordinate forwarders, customers (external & internal) and outsourced services across the entire supply chain.
- Ensure that all daily shipments to customers are met according to the metric/KPIs requirements of company.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy for all information input into systems. This must also be reconciled with historical data.
- Ensure that all operation procedures and practices are inline with company standard operating procedures.
- Support for the order fulfilment, quotation, customer complains for SCP.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure all operational activities are performed in-accordance with company standard operating procedures.
- Pack oligos and prepare shipping documents for local and export distribution.
- Monitor all shipment receipts to be in accordance with all purchase orders from our external vendors.
- Manage the freight reports to be accurate and up to date.
- Preparation of monthly bill consolidation for key customers.
- Responsible for all logistics activities at Biopolis site.
- Reports on Finish products as at the end of the month to Finance dept, Reports on Volume data handle, Reports on Daily Oligo shipments, and Report on monthly freight billing to distributors.
- Perform daily drawer check.
- Filing and retrieval of shipping documents which includes but not limited to delivery notes, inbound and export documents.
- Promptly follow-up with delivery of Oligos from production; and any follow up resolutions for complaints.
- Manage cash on delivery orders.
- Handle the procurement of indirect materials for operation at Biopolis site.
- Maintain inventory accuracy by location and value.
- Other administrative duties which include the replenishment of office supplies such as A4 papers, printer cartridge, shipping labels, FedEx supplies.
- Simple lab process like labeling, data entry.
- Support order oligo order fulfilment, prepare quotation for dealers/customers, handling customer complains.
Education: ITE/Diploma Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- 1 years of working experience in logistics
- Experienced in administration, customer services and business support
- Experienced in SAP will be an advantage.
- Be able to work and communicate processes clearly both in speech and writing with people of different level
- Good interpersonal skills
Essential and Critical Skills:
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
- Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient in MS Office Application
- Good working attitude
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills
- Meeting deadline (For monthly reports)
- Independent worker with little or no supervision
- Computer Savvy
- Able to multi-task
ADDITIONAL LOCAL NEEDS:
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com