A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Who we are: MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany – a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
Your Role: Maintain the inventory accuracy while providing superior customer service to the distribution center and other internal departments (Customer Service, Quality Assurance)
2nd Shift 3PM-11:30PM
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain and monitor IC systems for materials throughout the business cycle
- Monitors and audits systems and transactions to identify, correct, and prevent inaccuracies
- Interprets data on reports and forms to determine correct transactions to perform on all systems
- Determine reasons for deliveries that have shipped by not yet post goods issues (PGI) and process the PGI, if applicable
- Works with others to brainstorm and test ideas for improvement
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Updates status, quality, batch and location in all required systems
- Reconciles systems and corrects data to insure all systems agree
- Use investigation tools in order to balance stock with appropriate adjustments/movement types
- Handle error logs and workflow
- Respond to internal users (professionally and timely) with information and training (as necessary)
- Resolves all questions regarding product inquiries/availability, error resolution, problems solving from Customer/Order Services (FG and BULK,) Receiving, Purchasing, QC, QA, Packaging, Selectors, and Production
- Fields phone calls from internal users related to inventory, deliveries and discrepancies
- Handle inventory issues related to customer service pager (canceled orders, customer complaint research, delivery creation, etc.)
- Perform cycle counts and the corresponding follow up
- Perform cycle counts daily using radio frequency units
- Use transaction history to identify discrepancies and process inventory adjustments to balance stock
- Generate and perform location audits as necessary
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule
Who You Are:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalency.
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.