A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Production of accuracy and reliability of Accounting Payable for daily employee reimbursement.
- Maintain detailed accounting records and a detailed and transparent documentation of all financial transactions;
- Ensure the compliance of the Company's accounting policies and standards;
- Keep good communication and relationship with business departments
- Provide proper training to business departments.
- Can do attitude, accountable and proactive
- Open and easy to communicate with operation
- ERP knowledge, SAP experience to be preferred
- Computer software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good English communication in both oral and written
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com