A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You work as Controlling Business Partner in the area of Global Pharma Research & Development (R&D) of Merck KGaA. As a business partner you drive all relevant Controlling activities (e.g. planning, budgeting, reporting, forecasting, and analytics) for your areas of responsibility. You are an important member of project teams and functional leadership teams providing input to all relevant financial matters. You support strategy development and presentation to senior management. You ensure execution of project plans and strategic collaborations within the approved budget frame. You interface with diverse stakeholders with a broad range of backgrounds and levels of seniority. Your strong communication skills enable you to adequately communicate with internal and external business partners in an international environment.
Who you are:
- Degree in Economics / Finance, additional scientific degree preferred
- Min. 4 years experience as Controlling Business Partner in international environment, ideally Pharma / Biotech drug discovery & development
- Advanced proficiency with SAP reporting systems & MS-Office
- Analytical mindset combined with strong service attitude
- Resilient with ability to work under pressure, still keeping deadlines & high quality
- German & English business fluent
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com