A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our Hungarian Biopharma Division is looking for a Medical Science Liaison Neurology
field based position responsible for Hungary
Engaging with influential members of the medical community (KOLs) and other healthcare providers within the therapeutic area of Neurology to deliver comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of strategic importance to Merck. Executing assigned tactics to fulfill Medical Affairs strategies in the field and positively impact KOL perceptions and knowledge regarding Merck, Merck's initiatives and associated products.
- University degree: ideally Medical Doctor, or Pharmacist
- Scientific and / or clinical training in Neurology strongly required
- Professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required (minimum of 4 years)
- Previous MSL or related pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Advanced scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills
- Master communicator to HCPs and peers, in both small and large groups
- Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve business goals
- English language competency and fluency in local language.
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com