A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You are responsible for supporting development of the BioReliance End-to-End Solutions business for America’s region. BioReliance End-to-End Solutions is a fast-growing business venture within our Process Solutions Business Unit. Our vision is to help biotech companies take their assets from early clinical stage to market as fast as possible through a platform of services including process development, GMP clinical bioproduction, and engineering services.
- Work closely with local services delivery organization and sales to translate global strategy into local Go to Market plans, generate market awareness and develop the business.
- Execute local thought leadership activities including participation to local events, presentations in conferences/webinars or writing of scientific articles.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of local American market competition and industry dynamics.
This permanent position is located in the United States, preferably in Burlington, MA, USA.
Who you are:
- BS in Life Sciences / Pharmacy, higher degree advantageous (Masters / PhD / MBA)
- 8 + years of directly related experience in biopharma industry
- Solid understanding of biomanufacturing processes, pre-clinical, clinical and commercial development processes.
- Proven track record in presenting/ leading technical and business discussions with C-level and with large audience of biopharma professionals in conferences/ seminars.
- Ability to network at high and decision maker level (CxO’s and other executives)
- Experience in bioproduction facilities engineering aspects is a plus.
- Experience in working for a Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) for biologics is a plus
- Fluent in English. Portuguese and/or Spanish is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.