A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Assist Compliance Officer to develop, update and/or implement relevant local Compliance rules, standards, policies and procedures in accordance with our company global standards;
- Communicate and provide guidance and advice to business/functions on compliance-related matters:
- Participate in business meetings for important decision making processes;
- Confirm business activities with compliance review and approval tool, i.e. CLEAR or Quantum Connect;
- Assist Compliance Officer to design and implement robust compliance programs for risk assessment (e.g. spot-check, project audit) and activities testing independently or together with internal auditors; follow risk reporting process of Group Compliance (including Claims Reporting Policy and Investigation Policy) and local compliance process (Compliance Process Violation SOP);
- Assist Compliance Officer to implement our company global and regional compliance strategies, policies, guidelines (e.g. our company Code of Conduct, Compliance Policies), and projects, as well as applicable industry norms; and conduct local Compliance projects and initiatives;
- Keep abreast with local laws and regulations affecting compliance-related matters;
l Other day-to-day compliance routine work and coordination as assigned by Compliance Officer.
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at