A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As member of our Group Legal Services department located in Darmstadt you will be responsible for our Data Retention Program. Your tasks will involve the collaboration in an interdisciplinary team. Acting primarily from our headquarters in Darmstadt, you will support the group functions as well as the globally operating business sectors from our company. The focus of your job will be on introducing and advancing the global data management standards.
Moreover, you will support the functions within Group Legal & Compliance in the proper data preservation in e-discovery proceedings and other investigations where our company is obliged to produce data. Finally, legal trainings and awareness building for the global data management standards will also form part of your job.
Who you are:
- LL.B. or LL.M. or equivalent degree in economics, a minimum of 3 years of experience in a large international company or law firm
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of detailed supervision, strong collaboration skills, problem-solver mentality and ability to communicate effectively
- Skills and experience in e-discovery proceedings and data preservation in other investigations, ability to support communication campaigns and training programs
- Good knowledge of standard computer applications, such as MS Office, as well as technical understanding and ability to connect with IT people
- German and business-fluent English skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!