A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As part of the Global Communications team for our Consumer Health business, you will work fully integrated in the work streams and projects of the Global Communications team and will get exposure to the multifunctional interfaces on global, regional and local level. You will learn and contribute to the implementation of comprehensive Internal Communications and Employee Engagement activities. In addition, you will support ongoing traditional and social media activities as well as the management of the digital platforms of our one-billion-USD business.
Who you are:
• You study Communications, Marketing or related subjects, and you have already completed your Bachelor
• You have basic capabilities in structured project and event management as well as talent to organize yourself
• You feel comfortable in an international work environment and have excellent English communications skills in both oral and writing
• You are a self-starter and team player who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized and enjoys challenges
• You seek to gain on-the-job first-hand insights into the exciting and demanding world of international communications
• Your are enrolled during the whole period of the internship or in a gap year between bachelor's and master's degree
Duration: 3-4 months, starting in March 2018
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!