A career at our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for providing effective and timely administartive support to sales and marketing requirements and activities.
- To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded according to the company procedures.
- On handling customer complaint, the employee must obtain and compile the information regarding a received complaint and to transfer the information to the local complaint manager.
- Comply with the Company's Environment, Health, Safety and Security policies and procedures relevant to your position.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations issued by the relevant government regulatory agencies;
- Abide by the Company's Code of Conduct and all other policies relevant to your position, including but not limited to the Anti-Corruption and the Anti-Trust Policies.
What we offer: In our Company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!