A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Sales coordinator is aimed to provide strong support to commercial business team and meanwhile coordinate and collaborate with functional departments to optimize business process and efficiency which is aligned with complicated & delicate Life Science business process and China long term growth strategy.
- Business support: work closely with sales team, managers, and other relevant organizations, system owners to
- check and clean the customer invoice to improve the order to cash process and customer satisfaction
- Support the sales to check and clean the account credit timely to speed up order to cash process and customer satisfaction
- Prepare the biding documents and help to finish the biding process
- Answer the customer phones to respond to the customer requirements when necessary.
- Help the sales to manage and finish the customer complaint and return process on time.
- Other support activities needed
- Customized Contract and various agreement support review and process support for sales
2. Assist daily department admin routine work and provide logistics support for specialty sales events/activities;
3. sales reporting & analysis
Providing sales reporting and analysis according to business needs if necessary
3. Projects & Process
Figure out bottlenecks in daily operation and work out solutions or process to solve problems. Participate and enroll in projects from business view and comments. Realize and play role in current or unknown business process to improve sales efficiency.
1. Biology , Biochemical or chemical background preferred;
2. Bachelor degree is a must;
3. 1 years` working experience in multinational company in Life Science is preferred;
4. Intelligent, hard-working, willing to take pressure and extra work;
5. Good communication skills and team-working spirits;
6. Good command of English in writing & talking. CET-4 or above is a must.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!